We want to express our sincerest gratitude for the trust and confidence you have placed in Allergy Medical Group. We understand that continuity of care is crucial, and we are committed to assisting you during this transition.
Here are the key points regarding this transition:
- Patient Care Until Closure: All scheduled appointments and treatments will proceed as planned until our closure date of Friday, 29th September 2023. Any appointments booked after this date will be cancelled. We ask that any new patients wanting to book kindly contact their GP to be referred to another suitable clinic.
- Continuity of Care: We refer all patients back to their GP to discuss appropriate clinical management. If you do not have a GP you can contact these clinics;
- *Please note Turbot Street Medical Centre, Nundah Village Family Practice & South City Doctors cannot perform skin-prick testing.
- Medical Records and Information: Your medical records are important, and we will securely maintain them. If you wish to obtain a copy of your medical records, please reach out to our office at [email protected]. Please note that due to the business closure this email inbox will receive thousands of requests, however staff will monitor this email daily and action enquiries in the order they are received. We will respond to all requests within 30 days.
- Results: Any patients currently awaiting results we kindly ask that you speak to your GP who can request these reports and action for you. We will however continue to monitor our database for urgent results and action as necessary.
- Immunotherapy: If you are currently undergoing immunotherapy and have vials remaining, we will continue to store them at Allergy Medical until COB Thursday 6th October. We understand that not all patients can immediately make it to collect your vials, so we have made arrangements with South City Clinic to store them. Please email [email protected] to arrange collection of your immunotherapy. Please remember your immunotherapy has a limited shelf life so it is prudent you collect it ASAP. Any expired immunotherapy will be discarded.
- *Please note this is a goodwill arrangement thus Allergy Medical Group and South City Clinic holds no liability for the immunotherapy vials transported and stored at this facility. It is the responsibility of our patients to collect these vials / have them forwarded to their new clinic in a timely manner.
- Food Challenges and Bee Venom Immunotherapy: These complex appointments can only be performed at Prof. Pete Smiths clinic, Qld Allergy Services, in Southport. Please contact this clinic on PH: 07-5591-5744
Thank you for your understanding and trust throughout the years.
Allergy Medical Group